New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) recently held the ninth night of their Road To Dontaku Event, which is also called Aki no Kuni SENGOKU EMAKI and it emanated from The Hiroshima Green Arena Sub Arena in Hiroshima, Japan. The show was headlined by IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) defending their IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Titles against Los Ingobernables de Japon (Shingo Takagi & BUSHI) in the main event. Below are the full results from the show:
– Ren Narita & Shota Umino def. Yuya Uemura & Yota Tsuji.
– Suzuki-gun (El Desperado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Minoru Suzuki) def. Toa Henare, Tiger Mask IV & YOSHI-HASHI.
– Tomoaki Honma, Mikey Nicholls, “The Flamboyant” Juice Robinson, Toru Yano & Togi Makabe def. Bullet Club (Jado, “The Crown Jewel” Chase Owens, Bad Luck Fale, Tanga Loa & “The Good Bad Boy” Tama Tonga).
– Ryusuke Taguchi & Jeff Cobb def. Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi).
– Dragon Lee, “The Aerial Assassin” Will Ospreay & Hirooki Goto def. Bullet Club (“The Bone Soldier” Taiji Ishimori, Hikuleo & “Switchblade” Jay White).
– Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, “King Of Darkness” EVIL & “Cold Skull” SANADA) def. “The Golden Star” Kota Ibushi, “The Stone Pitbull” Tomohiro Ishii & “The Rainmaker” Kazuchika Okada.
– Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) (c) def. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Shingo Takagi & BUSHI) to retain their IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Titles.