Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Call your member of Congress today and tell them to defend the agency designed to protect consumers from Wall Street greed
- Background and sample scripts available here.
- Follow #DefendCFPB on social media
- On International Women’s Day— —women and their allies across the world will act together for equity, justice and the human rights of women and all gender-oppressed people, through a one-day demonstration of economic solidarity
- Learn more on the
- Tell people what you’re fighting for, and encourage them to join the cause, by sharing your story/demand using the hashtag
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide’s “Capitol Calendar.” See if there’s a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn’t, start one.
- ” also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive ” on your mobile device
- Every day: Make your voice heard with “5 Calls” (because calling actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join “Ready to Resist” Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)
Our work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. Feel free to republish and share widely.