According to the Wrestling Observer, WWE’s return to Madison Square Garden this upcoming September for Raw and SmackDown television are selling at a disappointing pace. Reports state that neither show has sold out yet, with Raw expected to be an instant sell-out, as this was the first Raw to take place in MSG since November 2009. A speculated reason for the poor ticket sales are overpricing and lack of interest from scalpers. This is unlike the demand for the Ring of Honor/NJPW G1 Supercard, which only took 15-minutes to sell out the Garden.
The Lucha Libre promotion AAA is set to make their MSG debut on September 15th, one week after WWE visits the Big Apple.
Latest WWE RAW Reunion Backstage News Updates & *Spoilers** Report: Another All-Time WWE Name Expected At RAW Reunion
* Possible WWE RAW Reunion Spoilers: 2 More Planned Returns
* Updated List Of Confirmed & Rumored RAW Reunion Returns
* Update On Reason For RAW Reunion, More Big Specials Coming
* Update: Will The Rock Return At RAW Reunion?
* Mick Foley Teases Going After 24/7 Title At RAW Reunion
* 2 More Former Stars To List Of RAW Reunion Returns
* WWE Announces More Big Names Returning For RAW Reunion
* Even More Legends Expected At RAW Reunion
* Bret Hart Turns Down RAW Reunion Offer From WWE
* Bully Ray Turns Down RAW Reunion Offer From WWE
* Jim Ross Turns Down RAW Reunion Offer From WWE
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom