Here are the updated betting odds for Sunday’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view. It’s interesting to note that all champions are expected to retain.
– WWE World Heavyweight Campion Seth Rollins is a -900 favorite over Randy Orton.
– United States Champion John Cena is also -900 against Rusev.
– Roman Reigns is -420 against Big Show.
– Sheamus is -225 against Dolph Ziggler.
– Dean Ambrose is -215 against Luke Harper.
– Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan is a slight -195 favorite against Bad News Barrett.
– WWE Tag-Team Champions Tyson Kidd & Cesaro are also -195 against New Day on the pre-show.
– Divas Champion Nikki Bella is -150 over Naomi.
Join us here this Sunday night for Live Coverage of WWE Extreme Rules.
* Details On SAMOA JOE Meeting With Triple H At Thursday’s NXT Tapings