TNA star Hulk Hogan was interviewed last Friday by Peter Rosenberg of NYC hip hop radio station, Hot 97. Rosenberg is known for getting pro wrestling’s top stars to open up like nobody else – and this interview was no exception. Among the topics discussed include:
- How the industry has changed from the 1980’s compared to today, in terms of how storylines unfold way too quickly
- His relationship with Vince McMahon
- His relationship with Steve Austin and never getting to work with him.
- Heat with Bret Hart over not putting Bret over on the way out of the WWF when he left in 1993 and a backstage confrontation they had at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony (and how Steve Austin was involved).
- Hulk Hogan claims Bret Hart stole the line, “The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be”
- TNA wanted to bring in Bret Hart last year, but Hogan reveals why he squashed that.
- His relationship with Owen Hart
- Who he most regrets putting over and who he wishes he had put over.
Check out the interview here:
* Backstage News On HULK HOGAN Squashing Bobby Roode’s Title Win