The following report was written by Erin Hotovy & is courtesy of the Wrestling Observer website:
TNA House Show Results (04/05/08)
Very few people there. I don’t know what they draw so I can’t tell you if this was a good crowd or not, but there were entire rows of empty seats on the floor, and almost no one sitting in the upper sections.
1. Curry Man beat Sonjay. Lots of dance related offense and hijinx. Sonjay slipped on the ropes several times. Ring is very dusty. Fun.
2. Gail Kim beat ODB and Jackie, I think. ODB really looks like a tranny in person.
3. B.G. James beat Kip James. Fine, nothing wrong with it.
4. Rhino beat James Storm.
5. A.J. & Tomko beat Joe and Machismo. Really fun match. Everyone did their trademark stuff. A.J. took a muscle buster and elbowdrop after the match. Tomko looks much smaller in person than he does on tv.
6. Booker T beat Robert Roode. Also a good match. Longer than I would have guessed. Booker got the win with the Harlem Hangover. Or not.
Fun show overall. Security in the building was horrible, as are the accoustics. SHOCKING amount of TNA shirts in the crowd. Tons of Tomko shirts. Go figure.
Unreported Details Of A WWE/TNA Altercation Last Weekend In Orlando >>